Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Get a survey (not) imported - a question of rights?

• MarkusErich
  • MarkusErich's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #137464 by MarkusErich
Hello!

I did set up queXS, which holds a LIME portion. It might be, I'm totally wrong here, but I hope for an information which might be enough to help me.

queXS comes with an «admin». “You must not use ›the‹ Admin!”, so I created a new operator. Logged-in as this user, I can not import an LSS file..:
Notice: Undefined variable: sid in L:\xampp\htdocs\quexs\include\limesurvey\admin\access_denied.php on line 103
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare replacenewline() (previously declared in L:\xampp\htdocs\quexs\include\limesurvey\admin\html.php:2078) in L:\xampp\htdocs\quexs\include\limesurvey\admin\html.php on line 2089

Since «admin» is able to import in same way, I assume a problem of rights to access maybe a database in background. Inspecting it, I only found «root» but no «admin» with especially granted rights.

As you see, all this runs in XAMPP, with a WIN-user with all rights to all. In my opinion, this importation does not be a part of queXS since there are some more things to do with a LIME-survey to be handled by queXS.

Any suggestions to solve this? Sound idiotic to need real admin just to import a survey…

Markus
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 10 months ago #137465 by holch
Unfortunately the Limesurvey installation within QueXS is adapted and not a clean Limesurvey installation anymore. So I think you will need to ask about how to work with this in at the QueXS site.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: MarkusErich
  • MarkusErich
  • MarkusErich's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #137472 by MarkusErich
Replied by MarkusErich on topic Get a survey (not) imported - a question of rights?
Feared this.
But sometimes a good idea makes a wonder ;)

Markus
  • holch
More
7 years 10 months ago #137477 by holch
The problem also is that the version they use is (or was) relatively outdated. I think there were plans to go via the API which would allow to have Limesurvey independent from the CATI part of QueXs, but I don't think this went ahead.

Off topic: How did you manage to install QueXs on XAMPP? My last few intents never worked.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose