Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Disappearing saved surveys.

• Niall01
  • Niall01's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #137409 by Niall01
Disappearing saved surveys. was created by Niall01
Hi all,

I use Limesurvey to run our ethics form(s) at Newcastle University and it works very well. I've just had an interesting query come through - someone has saved a partially completed survey (which they do all the time) but when they follow the link and enter the credentials it says 'no survey exists'. I've looked in the list of partially completed surveys and at the full listing and I can't see it anywhere. For completeness I've also checked chronologically on the full survey IDs to make sure nothing has been deleted.

Does anyone;
1. Know if I can find a list of surveys based on their SAVEDID - a complete one?
2. Have any idea what's happened as I can't replicate the error.

I'm less concerned about this particular instance (though it's inconvenient for the applicant) but rather I want to make sure this isn't a systematic issue. I've attached a copy of the email sent from the system.

Also if it helps the survey is public and can be accessed from this link: newcastle-ethics.limequery.com/index.php/865378/lang-en

Thanks in advance
Niall
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 9 months ago #137414 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Disappearing saved surveys.
As this is hosted on Limeservice, I think the best way is to contact their support directly at limeservice.com

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu
  • Niall01
  • Niall01's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #137438 by Niall01
Replied by Niall01 on topic Disappearing saved surveys.
Thanks Holch. I will do.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose