Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Impossible login

• sminozzi
  • sminozzi's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #135431 by sminozzi
Impossible login was created by sminozzi
Hi,
I installed many times Limesurvey on my domain, the version 2.06 and also the 2:50 but unfortunately the result is always the same, the MySql DB lime_users table is empty!
I can not login with "admin" and "password".
Can someone help me?
Thank you
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 10 months ago #135456 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Impossible login
To be able to help you, we would need some more information. What did you do? Are there any error messages?

Because usually you create your own admin login and password during the installation process.

I installed 2.06 and 2.5 many times, and never had a problem like this.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• sminozzi
  • sminozzi's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #135459 by sminozzi
Replied by sminozzi on topic Impossible login
Hi,
I installed Limesurvey following all the steps indicated on the instructions page. Everything went well, but when later on the page /limesurvey/admin gives me the error "No input file specified" then at that point I go on config.php and edit the parameter "urlFormat => path" in "urlFormat => get".
At this point the page /limesurvey/admin is working but does not open the page where you can log in, but the page where there is the list of active surveys (in this case is empty). To then get on the login page I want to type /limesurvey/index.php?r=admin/authentication/sa/login but when I type the user and the default password, it tells me "Incorrect username and/or password!".
I hope I was clear enough.
Thank you in advance

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose