Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

LS Documentation - ?

• mascarpone
  • mascarpone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #132720 by mascarpone
LS Documentation - ? was created by mascarpone
Hi Folks!

Not sure where to post this actually, but here it is: we have people in the organization challenging our work and the platform we are developing at the core of which sits LS as some of you know. Part of the points they are pushing is that the system lacks documentation.

They have obviously never taken the time to look at the great work done in that respect over the years around LS... and I am afraid they may not be willing to really (just throwing out public statements to discredit our work it seems).

So here's my question: would there be a way to PRINT (PDF or else) ALL AVAILABLE DOCUMENTATION on LS? I mean ALL

Reason I'd like it printed is I would then be able to share hundreds of pages back so that the message shared that documentation is lacking becomes more difficult to hold, in what seems to be a communication game (and not a technical discussion) ...

Didn't find whether that is feasible from the online manual (apart from printing sections ones by one) so your help will be very much appreciated there ;)

Cheers!
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by mascarpone.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose