Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Export issues after upgrading to 2.50+ / blank print page

• Archaeos
  • Archaeos's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #131160 by Archaeos
As the title says, after upgrading to 2.50+ from 2.06 I can no longer export completed surveys. I get a warning saying, "Please select a value that is no more than 57" where 57 is the survey id number. The 57 will change depending on the survey id. The error is displayed as attachment, but the error points to nothing, it is in the upper left of the browser window. The error message is on Firefox (current) but if I use Internet Explorer (all ver) clicking the export simply does nothing. I wanted to see here before i submit a bug. Anyone else had this?

The print results button after someone has submitted a survey also only generates a blank white page.
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 2 months ago #131172 by DenisChenu
Hi,

Bug must be reporeted. Remind to try with debug = 2 : manual.limesurvey.org/Debug_mode

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Archaeos
  • Archaeos
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #131185 by Archaeos
Thank you, that helped a lot for my blank print answers page. I got the following error:
file_get_contents(/startpage.pstpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Then a bunch of other errors because of that. I confirmed the file was there and then set the path to a static path rather than the default one. So its now, templatereplace(file_get_contents('templates/default/views/startpage.pstpl'),array(),$sData);.

[strike]So now I have stuff on the print answers page, but I get a new error and exporting to PDF doesnt work.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /application/helpers/replacements_helper.php on line 140
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /application/helpers/replacements_helper.php on line 141
AND
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /application/helpers/replacements_helper.php:140)[/strike]

*UPDATE*
After disabling debug mode the print answers after submitting a survey seems to be working. Info is displayed and people are able to export the results. My other issue remains, no debugging info has been found yet.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Archaeos. Reason: Updating
  • DenisChenu
More
8 years 2 months ago #131238 by DenisChenu

Archaeos wrote: ...
*UPDATE*
After disabling debug mode the print answers after submitting a survey seems to be working. Info is displayed and people are able to export the results. My other issue remains, no debugging info has been found yet.

Did you update after ?

Because this part is fixed in last version (someone report the bug ...)

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
More
8 years 2 months ago #131254 by first

Survey Designer and Programmer
  • Archaeos
More
8 years 2 months ago #131269 by Archaeos
Yes, just did the update and the print results at the end is now perfect.

I am just about to report my other issue because that is still there.

Thanks.
  • Archaeos
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #131270 by Archaeos
Sorry for double post, delete doesn't seem to work.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Archaeos.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose