Send Email

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #124698 by ssss
ssss created the topic: Send Email
Hi All,
plz guide me.
when I want to send email to more than 5 pepole I have got this error.
Invitation sent to:1: xxx (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
Invitation sent to:2: xyz (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
Invitation sent to:3: xzy (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
Invitation sent to:4: yxz (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
Invitation sent to:5: yzx (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
Email tob bbb (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) failed. Error Message: The following From address failed: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. : MAIL FROM command failed,421,4.4.2 Message submission rate for this client has exceeded the configured limit
Email to bbb (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) failed. Error Message: The following From address failed: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. : MAIL FROM command failed,421,4.4.2 Message submission rate for this client has exceeded the configured limit
Email to bbb (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) failed. Error Message: The following From address failed: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. : MAIL FROM command failed,421,4.4.2 Message submission rate for this client has exceeded the configured limit
All emails were sent.

Can you guide me what should I Do?
Regards,
Sahar

[edited by moderator]Email addresses and names removed. Please do not post private data of repondents in the forum.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Mazi. Reason: Email addresses removed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #124702 by holch
holch replied the topic: Send Email
Please delete the email addresses in this post to protect the privacy of these people. This is not good.

Second:

Message submission rate for this client has exceeded the configured limit

This clearly indicates that your host has a certain limit in place, that allows only 5 emails from a certain user within a certain timeframe. Get in touch with your hosting provider to clarify this.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
2 years 1 month ago #124897 by ssss
ssss replied the topic: Send Email
how can I delete the message that I have put in forum .please guide me

More
2 years 1 month ago #124907 by Mazi
Mazi replied the topic: Send Email

ssss wrote: how can I delete the message that I have put in forum .please guide me

Done

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now