Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Sent back to same screen, after wrong input, while saving old and new answer

• max12
  • max12's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #121772 by max12
Assume a participant in a study is asked to complete a task whoich he can do correctly or wrong. If he does it wrong he reveives feedback adn is then sent back to do the same task again - as long until he gets the answer right. questio is, whether for each time, when the subjects retries the task, a new screen has to be programmed or whteher the subjects can be sent back to the old screen. The complication is that all answer of the participants need to be saved. The function validation does not help, as it does not allow to save the input of the participant.
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 9 months ago #121799 by DenisChenu
Hi,

I only see a workaround quick here.
Create 10 group with the same question, the good answer is GOOD (for example) and the question code is Q1,Q2,Q3 ....

Condition for Q2 : Q1.NAOK!="GOOD", default value Q1.NAOK
Condition for Q3 : Q2.relevanceStatus and Q2.NAOK!="GOOD", default value Q2.NAOK
etc ...

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • max12
More
8 years 8 months ago #121925 by max12
Thanks for your quick response! For the first treatment I used an old workaround now, which is long-winded to programm. But for the next treatment I will try to implement your suggestion and will tell you whether I managed to get it running ;).
  • DenisChenu
More
8 years 8 months ago #121948 by DenisChenu
Actually, with 2.06 : if you have a "mandatory" question in each group, you have a solution. For 2.05, you have another solution (something based on a NEW hidden question type. + X equation question type.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • max12
More
7 years 11 months ago #134720 by max12
Thank you very much, but could you be a bit more specific on the solution for version 2.05? That would be great. With the platform I am using I have access to version 2.05.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose