Anzahl der einzelantworten pro Matrixspalte zählen

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #80987 by TimmitTim
TimmitTim created the topic: Anzahl der einzelantworten pro Matrixspalte zählen
Hallo zusammen,

ich bin gerade dabei meine allererste Umfrage mit LimeSurvey zu machen und habe folgendes Problem:

Ich suche jetzt schon seit mehreren Tagen und vielen Stunden nach der Lösung meines Problems, finde aber immer nur so halbe Sachen, die ich bisher nicht zum laufen bekommen habe. Folgendes möchte ich machen:

Ich habe eine Matrix mit 3 Spalten und 16 Zeilen und Radio-Buttons.

Ich möchte jetzt automatisch zählen wie viele Buttons in Spalte 1, Spalte 2 und Spalte 3 angeklickt wurden und anschließen entsprechend der Anzahl einen anderen Text ausgeben.

Nun habe ich irgendwie gefunden, dass es seit Version 1.92 (die ich auch installiert habe) mögich sein soll über "count" irgendwas zu zählen und dann das irgendwie mit PHP oder JavaScript auszuwerten und zusammenzuzählen. Nur finde ich nicht, wie man genau die neue Count Funktion einsetzt, noch wie die Schnittstelle zwischen LimeSurvey und den Skripten funktioniert (also wie Variablen übergeben werden können etc...).

Hat irgendjemand da Draußen irgendeine Idee, wie ich das Problem lösen kann? Oder habe ich vielleicht eine einfache Funktion für mein Problem übersehen?

Hier hab ich z.B: gesucht:
docs.limesurvey.org/Expression+Manager

--> hier steht folgendes: number count(arg1, arg12, ..., argN)

Aber wie und wo baue ich das ein und wie kann ich das Ergebnis (z.B. 5 Antworten) in einer Textausgabe verwenden?

ideas.limesurvey.org/ideatorrent/idea/3/

Hat da jemand ein Beispiel oder irgendwas, was mir weiterhelfen kann oder wo ich weitersuchen kann?

Das hier scheint wohl auch noch ne Rolle zu spielen: count(this.NAOK) to count number of answers

Danke und viele Grüße
Tim
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by TimmitTim.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #81053 by TimmitTim
TimmitTim replied the topic: Aw: Anzahl der einzelantworten pro Matrixspalte zählen
Hat niemand einen Hinweis oder weiß wo ich weitersuchen könnte?

More
5 years 5 months ago #81065 by atavei
atavei replied the topic: Aw: Anzahl der einzelantworten pro Matrixspalte zählen
When the new Expression Manager was added, LimeSurvey multiplied the tools and options available. That was wonderful. But, in doing so, it also multiply the number of possibilities to which it can be applied. Your problem is one of them.

Yet the basic "how to" has not been adequately explained in a clear, step by step, tutorial, educational manner. As result, when a user (and perhaps not a developer) has a new problem to whcih we would like to apply the new tool, we find problems.

As we can see, it is not enough to provide sample surveys with pictures. As users we need to understand the logic and foundations of the Exptresion Manager in a step by step manner. A variety of problems and solutions should be presented in a step by step manner with the details of the "why" and "how".

To be honest the Expression Manager looks more like a developers tool than a users tool. And that has to be addresses some how.

I'm sure some of the experts in the forums will help you figure out your problem. I'm also sure that it is doable within the parameters of the new EM. LimeSurvey is a great and poweful tool with the right software philosophy. We must continue to support LimeSurvey and the extraordinary development team working on it. But the Expression Manager, the most powerful tool added to LimeSurvey, must be made accessible and understandable for the regular user.

Samuel Figueroa Sifre
Chair-Professor
Institute for Interdisciplinary Research
University of Puerto Rico at Cayey

More
5 years 5 months ago #81077 by holch
holch replied the topic: Aw: Anzahl der einzelantworten pro Matrixspalte zählen
Well, I see it this way: The Expression Manager allows things that were impossible before. So I rather see the Expression Manager very positive, even if I have some difficulties to follow sometimes.

Now I am sure that over the time a lot of things that the Expression Manager offers will also be implemented in the GUI. But this will take some time as it is quite complex and has opened up a lot of new opportunities.

All of us need to help here. For example, when we figure something out and know how to easily explain it, we can add this to the documentation. No one needs to be an expert to do so. This way, step by step we will have a very ample library of step-by-step explanations.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!