Anyone tried this feature: Every Question has corresponding amount/value.

More
4 years 1 month ago #97351 by Anteelew
Anteelew created the topic: Anyone tried this feature: Every Question has corresponding amount/value.
For example i have sets of questions:

Question 1:
1.) How old are you?
This question has equivalent value of lets say $10.

2.) Marital status?
This question has equivalent value of lets say $5.

Then i can generate reports out of this.

Anyone tried this in Limesurvey.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #97365 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Anyone tried this feature: Every Question has corresponding amount/value.
Hello,

You can use assesments ( manual.limesurvey.org/Assessments ) or directly EM with equation question type: manual.limesurvey.org/Question_type_-_Equation

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anteelew

More
4 years 1 month ago #97386 by Anteelew
Anteelew replied the topic: Anyone tried this feature: Every Question has corresponding amount/value.
Great! We've tried and it works. However I have a follow up question. When I extract the reports to CSV file I can't see the "Total" assessment Value, is the "total" assessment value being save to the database? And again Thank You for the Help.

More
4 years 1 month ago #97394 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Anyone tried this feature: Every Question has corresponding amount/value.
Hello,

To have the assesment score in the DB:

Add a equatio question type and put it {ASSESMENT_CURENT_TOTAL} directly inside. You can hide the question.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
4 years 1 month ago #97423 by Anteelew
Anteelew replied the topic: Anyone tried this feature: Every Question has corresponding amount/value.
Great... Thanks for the help...

Did you already participate in our customer survey?

Don't miss your chance for great prices.

Please click here to participate:

Start now

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now