RemoteControl get_participant_properties : get SavedID

More
4 years 5 months ago #96771 by LaurentS
LaurentS created the topic: RemoteControl get_participant_properties : get SavedID
Hi there,
I hope this is not just something I missed, and that it has not been requested before.

In the integration of limesurvey with our CRM software, we use End URL to "push" completed survey data in our system. (completed Y/N, date, and "saved ID")
The saved ID is then used to directly open a web browser and show that specific response.

We also have a function in our CRM to "manually" retrieve those infos (using RC), just in case the EndURL "push" would not work for some reason (did not occur yet, though)
Using get_participant_properties, we can get "completed Y/N", if Y : date, but not the answer ID.

That would be a nice feature.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #96810 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: RemoteControl get_participant_properties : get SavedID

LaurentS wrote: That would be a nice feature.

Then maybe is best in feature request :) . But verify if it's not already the case in 205 beta version .

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
4 years 5 months ago #96820 by LaurentS
LaurentS replied the topic: RemoteControl get_participant_properties : get SavedID
Thanks Denis,

Sorry, I thought this place was a "feature request" part of the forum.

I've posted a request in the correct place, now. ;)
(I checked the latest beta change log, not included)

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!