detailed email notification of feedbacks without codes.

More
10 months 1 week ago #147961 by zhouybox
zhouybox created the topic: detailed email notification of feedbacks without codes.
Detailed email notification of feedbacks without codes.Only question and answer are presented.Just like printanswer format.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #147963 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: detailed email notification of feedbacks without codes.
It's a bug or a feature request ?

Bug : with last version ? I think itw as already fixed ? No ?

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
10 months 1 week ago #147965 by zhouybox
zhouybox replied the topic: detailed email notification of feedbacks without codes.
I have your update package, and the version of limesurvey is the latest one.
I thought it's a requested feature.Could you provide template options of the email notifications with/without code? Email notification template attached, please kind check.Thanks!
Attachments:

More
10 months 1 week ago #147967 by zhouybox
zhouybox replied the topic: detailed email notification of feedbacks without codes.
Otherwise,how can I use printanswers format in email notification template?

More
10 months 1 week ago #147970 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: detailed email notification of feedbacks without codes.

zhouybox wrote: I have your update package,

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, i'm a LimeSurvey Community Edition supporter/dev/etc ....

The for CE edition : www.limesurvey.org/community-services/feature-requests

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!