2 email address

More
1 year 9 months ago #132483 by eloner
eloner created the topic: 2 email address
I don't know it this topic has already been used.
However, I am thinking of the usefulness to have the possibility to insert two e-mail address insted of just only one.
So, in the "send-invitation and/or reminder" one should have to choose if sending the mails to the second e-mail (if present for that token) instead of the first.
For our students, for example, we have both an "institutional" mail and the private.
At the moment we are dealing with this with two separate surveys, using in the second (private mail) only the tokens who did not respond to the first (with the institutional mail), but I am noting that using both address really increases the response rate.
Best regards,
Elo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #132528 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: 2 email address
You can use
email1@example.com,email2@example.com or email1@example.com;email2@example.com

This send 2 email

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
The following user(s) said Thank You: eloner

More
1 year 9 months ago #132533 by eloner
eloner replied the topic: 2 email address
Thank you Denis,
but this would result in sending two e-mail to the same person and might be unpleasant for the receiver.
Cheers,
Elo

More
1 year 9 months ago #132534 by DenisChenu
Same if you use multiple For ...

You ask to send 2 email ... we send 2 email ....

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).

More
1 year 9 months ago #132538 by holch
holch replied the topic: 2 email address
I think what he wants is a feature where he can decide when to send which email to which email address.

So the first invitation goes to the first email, the second one (e.g. reminder) goes to the second email. So the respondent would receive each email only once, either at email 1 or at email 2.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
1 year 9 months ago #132549 by DenisChenu

holch wrote: I think what he wants is a feature where he can decide when to send which email to which email address.

So the first invitation goes to the first email, the second one (e.g. reminder) goes to the second email. So the respondent would receive each email only once, either at email 1 or at email 2.

OK,

You're surely right ....
I'm sure it never be in core (you can make a feature request if you want), but a plugin can do it.

Denis

The following user(s) said Thank You: eloner

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!