get number of completes in survey

More
2 years 5 months ago #121921 by LSdev
LSdev created the topic: get number of completes in survey
Hi Every one, It would be very helpful if we can get the number of completes(current quota count) inside a survey. Is it possible?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #121929 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: get number of completes in survey
Hi,

I Quota management , or in Response browsing.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
2 years 5 months ago #121937 by jelo
jelo replied the topic: get number of completes in survey
I don't know a way to directly access the values of the quota counters like in commercial survey packages, where you can access certain values via a script language e.g. QuotaRemaining, QuotaCompletes or RespondentQuotaQuestion [check, if respondent has been assigned to a quota the question is involved],
You might open a feature request. I would support it, but quota is no hot topic here.

More
2 years 5 months ago #121938 by Ben_V
Ben_V replied the topic: get number of completes in survey
Have a look at this old (undervalued) post ;)

Benoît

EM Variables => bit.ly/1TKQyNu | EM Roadmap => bit.ly/1UTrOB4
Last Releases => 2.6x.x goo.gl/ztWfIV | 2.06/2.6.x => bit.ly/1Qv44A1
Demo Surveys => goo.gl/HuR6Xe (already included in /docs/demosurveys)

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #121939 by LSdev
LSdev replied the topic: get number of completes in survey
Yes quota management is one of the most important part of survey. If we get the counts as mentioned by jelo "QuotaRemaining, QuotaCompletes or RespondentQuotaQuestion [check, if respondent has been assigned to a quota the question is involved]" then we can use the to build logic to drive survey. Most of things are doable in LS either natively or by workaround but there are still few things that has to be worked upon with priority. Just few more feature and LS will not be less then any other commercial package.:) We have very nice programmer like Denis working on this project but I wonder why some basic features are taking to so long to incorporate. Array column filter is also a very frequent requirement and I see Denis is building a plugin for that . Hope it gets merged in LS code base soon . :) . Maybe we will have loops as well sometime soon.
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by LSdev. Reason: typo

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!