Quick add delimiter

More
2 years 5 months ago #121173 by jlwood
jlwood created the topic: Quick add delimiter
Is this the right place for a documentation problem? I just spent a pile of time trying to figure out the correct delimiter in the "Quick Add" window. A little example of the correct structure or a well-placed tool-tip would have been great.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #121176 by jlwood
jlwood replied the topic: Quick add delimiter
UPDATE: I just switched browsers and noticed that there is, in fact a very helpful tool-tip that sometimes appears. It seems tool-tips is very large text areas are a bit unreliable (also useless in mouseless environments) Maybe just a '?' link to the appropriate place in the manual, which I haven't yet found.

More
2 years 5 months ago #121236 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Quick add delimiter
Hi,

Yes put "help" in tooltip (and just in title) is really a bad idea. We already move for the new system, but we need to rework all page.....

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
2 years 5 months ago #121263 by jelo
jelo replied the topic: Quick add delimiter
Why isn't possible to add a forum section for stuff around the different parts of limesurvey.org?
It really is confusing to see threads about parts of the websites distributed all other forum.

More
2 years 5 months ago #121272 by DenisChenu

jelo wrote: Why isn't possible to add a forum section for stuff around the different parts of limesurvey.org?
It really is confusing to see threads about parts of the websites distributed all other forum.

It's not about ls.org.

It's more a feature request about LimeSUrvey core

See attached file

Denis
PS: but your post is true, really true, exceot for this topic ;)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
Attachments:

More
2 years 5 months ago #121275 by jelo
jelo replied the topic: Quick add delimiter

DenisChenu wrote: Yes put "help" in tooltip (and just in title) is really a bad idea. We already move for the new system, but we need to rework all page.....

When reading these lines I was relate them to the manual help remark from jlwood.
Funny. When reading just the headline I thought the thread is about LScore. After reading it I thought they talk about the manual wiki and some features. Sorry.

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #121277 by DenisChenu
No problem :)

Maybe wa have a misfeature too in our manual :)

And i'm unclear for "new system", we update system for extension/setting used in plugin and some core part in LD2.06 . And we rework completely on "admin GUI" for the release after 2.06 ....

Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by DenisChenu.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!