LimeSurvei as apk on android

More
3 years 1 month ago #114534 by tulus45
tulus45 created the topic: LimeSurvei as apk on android
Hi Friends

Can I make my limesurvei as apk on android. That is offline apk and sometimes i can sync my report to my server.

how to make it ?

i hope your response. :)

Thanks.

Regards
Tulus Budianto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #114535 by tulus45
tulus45 replied the topic: LimeSurvei as apk on android
7 View

Still no reply ....

Dear Friends,
Please help me ....

Thanks ....

More
3 years 1 month ago #114547 by holch
holch replied the topic: LimeSurvei as apk on android
7 views is nothing. Considering that it is Monday morning in Europe where many forum users come from, and even later in the US, I don't think this is actually bad.

So, here my answer:

Limesurvey is a project based on a webserver environment, requiring PHP and MySQL, so you can't just convert it into an APK.

However, I have installed it already sucessfully on a Tablet and a Smartphone, using one of the APKs available that offer a webserver with PHP and MySQL.

Then you install Limesurvey just like you always would. So it is possible to run Limesurvey on a tablet or Smartphone with Android, but I it is not as easy as downloading an apk and install it.

I also never really tested this approach "in the wild". So I don't know how well the questionnaires run on a smartphone.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
3 years 1 month ago #114548 by holch
holch replied the topic: LimeSurvei as apk on android
But I guess there would be some interest from others if someone would create an APK that includes and installs webserver, PHP, mysql and Limesurvey in one go. So if you are up for the challenge, I think the developers would appreciate the help.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
3 years 1 month ago #114611 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: LimeSurvei as apk on android

holch wrote: I think the developers would appreciate the help.

Sure ;)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!