Tokenless responses in a closed-access survey

More
3 years 6 days ago #113530 by Karel_UTwente
Karel_UTwente created the topic: Tokenless responses in a closed-access survey
One of our researchers has done a survey among 1000 respondents. Each respondent was invited through a token table, in addition there was a public registration option (probably unintentionally).

The problem is that she has about a dozen responses which have information (all of them are unfinished, roughly 25% -75% of the survey was completed), but no token fields. There is a token 'id' generated, but it is not linked to any real token, and it has no extra information.

The only way I've been able to replicate the situation is by manually deleting the token associated with a response. Is there any other reason such a thing could happen? I've checked the open registration form, but it does not appear to allow registrations without specifying at least an email address, to which an invite is sent.

I'ld rather not go to the researcher telling her it's her own fault before I've covered all my bases ;).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 days ago #113536 by holch
holch replied the topic: Tokenless responses in a closed-access survey
Did you look at the dates? Could this have been a test survey which was not deleted, for example?

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now