What has changed in lime_users database ? surveypress plugin fails now

More
3 years 4 weeks ago #112638 by excalibur
excalibur created the topic: What has changed in lime_users database ? surveypress plugin fails now
Hi, i use the new limesurvey and surveypress on a wordpress 4...

i dont know since how long it fails but i noticed today that the surveypress plugin cant create new users anymore...

as you can see on the screenshot it cant find "create survey " in lime_users...

can someone please give me a hint where that field haa gone and how i need to tweak the worpress plugin to get it working again, im really lost...

do you think a wordpress downgrade may work?

to what limesurvey version i should downgrade? (i dont know since which it fails)

is there a working script that creates users in limesurvey and sets their permission - like a form, that sends email and in mail is a url that starts 2nd script that 'admin' accepts .... ?

thanks for your help, i a bit helpless with mysql / worpress plugin code
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: KSFire

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #114347 by KSFire
KSFire replied the topic: What has changed in lime_users database ? surveypress plugin fails now
Also very interested in this topic, help would be highly appreciated!

More
2 years 11 months ago #114356 by holch
holch replied the topic: What has changed in lime_users database ? surveypress plugin fails now
Seems like Surveypress is dead. It hasn't been updated for more than 2 years (Last update: 2012-5-6), while Limesurvey has improved a lot since then. This gives me the impression that the maintainer is not interested in the plugin anymore.

No idea if it helps to downgrade your Limesurvey and to which version you would have to downgrade. I would assume that the main chances have been implemented with LS 2.x, but this is just a guess.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
2 years 11 months ago #114357 by holch
holch replied the topic: What has changed in lime_users database ? surveypress plugin fails now
Did some research and found this:
extensions.sondages.pro/limesurvey-authe...y/documentation.html

This comes from Denis, a very active user of this forum and member of the Limesurvey Team (Developers).

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
2 years 11 months ago #114405 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: What has changed in lime_users database ? surveypress plugin fails now

holch wrote: Did some research and found this:
extensions.sondages.pro/limesurvey-authe...y/documentation.html

This comes from Denis, a very active user of this forum and member of the Limesurvey Team (Developers).

:)

It's on this website :
www.limesurvey.org/en/extensions/69-authwpbydb

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
2 years 11 months ago #114429 by Mazi
Mazi replied the topic: What has changed in lime_users database ? surveypress plugin fails now
I have contacted the developer of surveypress and can confirm that most probably there will be no more updates in the future because the developer focuses on other things.

The only solution is to use an older Limesurvey version with that plugin.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now