CSRF Token Error

More
3 years 1 month ago #112364 by EducatedPredictions
EducatedPredictions created the topic: CSRF Token Error
I have been trying to create a question in my survey (drop down with 4000 choices). I have updated my php.ini file correctly and the information appears correct on my php info. When I try to save the question after choosing the predefined label set I created, it gives me the following error:
Bad Request

The CSRF token could not be verified.

The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax. Please do not repeat the request without modifications.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Another post told me to put the module in simulation_mode, will that work? If so, how do I change the mode?

Thanks,
EducatedPredictions

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #112382 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: CSRF Token Error
Hi,

It's suhosin (maybe) but clearly 4000 choice at a time is strange : maybe better use a javascript system.

For suhosin : first look at phpinfo (in LimeSurvey admin) if it exist and it activated.

To konow where you can set it :
manual.limesurvey.org/Troubleshooting#Er...ssion_has_expired.22

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #113036 by holch
holch replied the topic: CSRF Token Error
I have a similar problem here, only that I would like to put 5.000 entries in the drop down.

It is actually a double scale (dropdown style) for a selection of state and municipal in Brazil. Wie have 27 states and a total of around 5000 municipals. The municipals in the second dropdown are actually filtered based on the choice in the first scales dropdown.

The solution is based on a script provided by you, Denis. I found it in an italian post, slightly modified and it works well, but I can't upload more than 250 municipals into the question.

I'll have a look into this suhosin thing and how to adapt the settings on my server.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #113037 by holch
Hmmm, put up a phpinfo file but there is nothing about suhosin in it. Does it mean that I don't have any suhosin installed?

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #113042 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: CSRF Token Error
Hi holch,

Even without suhosin : send 5000 lines can broken any system. And see the end note for max_input_vars.

Its' the autofilter select : gitorious.org/ls-selectfilter/ls-selectf...c8dff0762aead4ad7196 :

It work wth 50000 lines ? Don't too long for browser.

I think i make a 'autocomplete' plugin system .. we need it ;)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #113051 by holch
Hi Denis,

I was chatting with my server support and they upped the max_input_vars to first 15.000. This meant that I could include some 4000 answer options.

Then we upped it to about 25.000 and now the double dropdown for UF (27 states of Brazil) and municipals (5000+).

Seems to work fine now.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now