LimeSurvey , Source code

More
3 years 10 months ago #95341 by king_and1
Hello , does anybody knows where i can find the Source code for my survey ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #95344 by holch
Limesurvey is written in PHP, so when you download the Limesurvey package, you have the source code already.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
3 years 10 months ago #95347 by king_and1
Is it possible to see the whole code of all question tables , starpage, etc.... at once ? or are they stored in different files ?
If they are stored in different files can you please tell me which file gives me informations about the questionpage, questiontables and answers ?

More
3 years 10 months ago #95348 by holch
Ohhh, sorry, I just saw that you are talking about the source code for the "survey" and not for limesurvey. I already thought that the question for the source code was strange.

What exactly do you want to do?

You can download the survey structure as a .lss file (export).

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.

More
3 years 10 months ago #95350 by holch
I think the survey is not stored in "files". In the database it is stored which question type and the answer options etc. and Limesurvey itself "translates" this into a questionnaire on the fly.