Browse button no more. Comments already listed in Statistics

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #75689 by guardianecho
guardianecho created the topic: Browse button no more. Comments already listed in Statistics
Good Day!

I've been trying to figure out how to alter the PHP codes in statistics_function.php so that in the statistics view the 'Browse' button would be gone and the answers would already be listed in HTML. :unsure:

also to put/list the comment/answers in PDF and EXCEL already instead of having the output
Answer 100%
No Answer 0%

Thanks it would be a big help since i've been encountering server errors everytime i change the codes. :blush: :side:

codes concerned below. i cant seem to attach the file.

//"Answers" means that we show an option to list answer to "other" text field
elseif ($al[0] === $statlang->gT("Other") || $al[0] === "Answers" || ($qtype === "O" && $al[0] === $statlang->gT("Comments")) || $qtype === "P")
{
if ($qtype == "P" ) $ColumnName_RM = $al[2]."comment";
else $ColumnName_RM = $al[2];
if ($qtype=='O') {
$TotalCompleted -=$row[0];
}
$fname="$al[1]";
if ($browse===true) $fname .= " <input type='button' value='".$statlang->gT("Browse")."' onclick=\"window.open('admin.php?action=listcolumn&sid={$surveyid}&column={$ColumnName_RM}', 'results', 'width=460, height=500, left=50, top=50, resizable=yes, scrollbars=yes, menubar=no, status=no, location=no, toolbar=no')\" />";
}
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by guardianecho.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #75703 by Mazi
Mazi replied the topic: Browse button no more. Comments already listed in Statistics
Sorry, but we can't offer support for customized coding, that is way beyond free support (we do all this in our free time).

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
The following user(s) said Thank You: guardianecho

More
5 years 3 months ago #75774 by guardianecho
guardianecho replied the topic: Browse button no more. Comments already listed in Statistics
oh okay. thanks though :]

More
5 years 3 months ago #75778 by c_schmitz
c_schmitz replied the topic: Browse button no more. Comments already listed in Statistics
Btw, this will be possible in 2.0.

Best regards

Carsten Schmitz
LimeSurvey project leader

More
4 years 10 months ago #84518 by wilmer
wilmer replied the topic: Browse button no more. Comments already listed in Statistics
You can search "$browse = true" in the statistics_function.php file, and replace "true" with "false".

More
4 years 10 months ago #84584 by Mazi
Mazi replied the topic: Browse button no more. Comments already listed in Statistics
wilmer, can you explain this in more detail? What should be the result of this change and to which Limesurvey version does it apply?

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

More
4 years 10 months ago #84601 by wilmer
wilmer replied the topic: Browse button no more. Comments already listed in Statistics
Ok, it will make the "browse" button gone away in the statistic result page. You know, in some situation, we allow a user to get the statistic result but not the voting detail of every person.

BTW, my limesurvey version is 1.92+.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now