Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!

Session clearing on survey complete is causing me a problem.

More
5 years 3 months ago #68437 by lukestagg
Hi Guys,

On completion of a survey, LimeSurvey seems to clear the users session - which makes sense - but i am currently using LimeSurvey within a site utilising a session based login system - so when the user completes the survey, it clears all their login and usage sessions.

All i am trying to do is locate the point at which the sessions clearing/destroying/unseting happens. I found the killSessions() function and modified this, but it appears that this isn't actually doing the clearing in question.

Can anyone advise where the survey complete session_unset/destroy is occurring?

Thanks, Luke

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #68499 by lukestagg
At the current time there has been 63 views of this topic - yet no responses. If anyone needs some additional information - please specify and i will supply the info.

Thanks, Luke

More
5 years 3 months ago #68522 by DenisChenu
Hello,

I don't look, but sometimes, for workaround, you can use : user can print their answer: then session aren't cleared.

:)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).

More
5 years 3 months ago #68722 by lukestagg
Hi, Thank you for your response.

Setting the printing to on clears all sessions levaing just the session variables relating to the questions completed.

To me this makes no sense - why build the system like this? Can somebody please just tell me in which file, at which line the session clearing on completion happens so that i can manually override this.

Thanks

Luke

Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form