Safari Issue?

More
10 months 1 week ago - 10 months 1 week ago #148261 by ITdept
ITdept created the topic: Safari Issue?
I hope this is in the right section but has anyone else had issues with Safari users?

I've just released 2 surveys and we have been having lots of reports of hanging and white pages only being displayed. I thought it was user error as I couldn't replicate the issue until I suddenly remembered the user base is fairly Apple-centirc. Trying Safari gave me similar results. Having used the developer tools it appears to be em_javascript.js that is causing the issue but I can't seem to work out anything further. Sometimes accessing the js file directly and then refreshing the survey solves the issue but this isn't really a great solution to push out to customers.

I have run the survey on a previous version of Limesurvey and it worked fine. Any ideas or thoughts?
Last Edit: 10 months 1 week ago by ITdept. Reason: Words!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #148271 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Safari Issue?
Maybe a new js bug

Maybe you can
1. Activate safari javascript console : apple.stackexchange.com/questions/58948/...e-in-safari-6#128478
2. Try to reproduce the bug with console open
3. When you have something in console => Report the bug : www.limesurvey.org/community-services/bug-tracker

And remind : you can always revert to a previous version : whet is your previous version ?

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
The following user(s) said Thank You: ITdept

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!