How to print multiple completed surveys?

More
11 months 7 hours ago #147273 by lintu
lintu created the topic: How to print multiple completed surveys?
Hello Folks,

I searched the forum and did not find an answer to a question that I have. I am developing a plugin where a user would be able to click on a link from a list to view and print any of the completed surveys.

This is the current link on LimeSurvey that a user gets after completing the survey to print: index.php?r=printanswers/view/surveyid/{Survey ID}

Could you provide some guidance on how I can pass the additional parameters required either through the URL or using session variable so that I can use this existing link to print multiple completed surveys?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 months 4 hours ago #147282 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: How to print multiple completed surveys?
Hi,

Think the best is to use addContent in afterSurveySubmitted ? Because you can construct yourself the url.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #147349 by lintu
lintu replied the topic: How to print multiple completed surveys?
Denis,

Thank you for your quick response. Sorry, I should have been clear on this - I built a custom page for an admin to see a list of surveys (some in progress and some completed). On the completed surveys, I have a button for the admin to view the survey responses. So, at this step, I am not able to call the afterSurveySubmitted function. I was hoping to use the index.php?r=printanswers/view/surveyid/{Survey ID}/lang/en/srid/{response id} link, but get the following error message when I use it: Error: We are sorry but your session has expired.

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #147355 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: How to print multiple completed surveys?
Yes, you need to create a new printing system : the one included in LimeSurvey is done for user, not for admin.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!