Multiple survey instance for same survey

More
11 months 1 week ago #146632 by evariant_mitesh1
evariant_mitesh1 created the topic: Multiple survey instance for same survey
Our use case is somewhat complicated. We have 3 systems involved
- LimeSurvey (for survey)
- Salesforce (list of users/contacts/leads)
- IVR (Interactive voice response) to call those users along with associated survey

We need a way to create multiple instance of a survey via API and then store those unique instance id/key against each user record in Salesforce.

Once this is initialized, Salesforce will trigger outbound call to IVR along with username, phone number and associated survey key.

Based on key, IVR will pull respective survey from LimeSurvey and present to end user.

So the big question is , how to create multiple instances of same survey via the API and how to store unique key to user record in Salesforce. Seems like we need to use token, but not getting clear handle on it.

Thank you for your time

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #146656 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Multiple survey instance for same survey
Hi,

create multiple instances

You don't need multiple instance ? I didn't understand this point

Else : yes token is the best solution, surely with API : manual.limesurvey.org/RemoteControl_2_API using this function : api.limesurvey.org/classes/remotecontrol...hod_add_participants

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
11 months 2 days ago #146889 by evariant_mitesh1
evariant_mitesh1 replied the topic: Multiple survey instance for same survey
Hi DenisChenu,

Probably "Multiple Instance" is not the right word. Basically we need to use same survey with same set of questions for multiple users. I think "participant" table along with unique token id is way to go here.

I do have follow up questions on how to retrieve responses in such cases. Can you please take look at this topic? www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/108076-answers-table

Appreciate your time

Mitesh

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!