What does lastpage = -1 mean

More
11 months 4 days ago #144493 by hvgard
hvgard created the topic: What does lastpage = -1 mean
Hi,

This is not a DEV Q, but as I can't find the ansnwer in the manual nor by searching these forums AND it is something some great programmer implemented I suspect this is the best place to ask.

The Q is simple: what does a value of -1 for laspage mean? I always suspected it meant "hit the landingpage and never made it to the first group/question", but I have "lastpage = -1" responses that contain data (answered questions).

Harold van Garderen

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 months 4 days ago #144515 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: What does lastpage = -1 mean
Hi,

Yes : "hit the landingpage and never made it to the first group/question" OR : git to first page after staring survey

answered question can be 'Prefilled question by url' or default value too if i remind.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
11 months 3 days ago #144549 by hvgard
hvgard replied the topic: What does lastpage = -1 mean
Hi Denis,

Thanks for your reply.

Did you see I wrote "but I have "lastpage = -1" responses that contain data (answered questions)."

So it seems that users can go back and forth in the survey. Could it be that Lime stores the LAST page/group, not the MAX(PAGE).

PS: I'm on version Versie 2.06+ Build 160129 and have no room to upgrade to a newer version to test. This is our live server.

Thanks,

Harold

Harold van Garderen

More
11 months 3 days ago #144558 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: What does lastpage = -1 mean
Hi,

Yes i see it. Personaly : i think it can only be " answered question can be 'Prefilled question by url' or default value too if i remind. ". In some version Equation question type are prefilled when loading the first page too.

I'm sure : if user goes to page 1, page 2, page 1 : lastpage is saved to 1. Reason of www.limesurvey.org/index.php?option=com_...ixMaxStep&Itemid=729 plugin.

I think, but unsure : in actual version : user go to page 1, page 2, page 1, welcome page : think it's 0 in last page, not -1.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
11 months 3 days ago #144559 by hvgard
hvgard replied the topic: What does lastpage = -1 mean
Thanks a ton Denis. That really helps.

Harold van Garderen

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now