CATI system integration

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #143606 by medhat
medhat created the topic: CATI system integration
Hi Guys,

We are running limesurvey with MS SQL Server Database over IIS web server.

We need a proper CATI solution to help us with the phone surveys.
I tried contacting queXS but they said it's in mysql and they can't migrate it to sql server.

Any suggestions on the best CATI system i can integrate limesurvey with?
Note: my company doesn't mind to pay for the product.

Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Regards,
Medhat

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #143609 by Joffm
Joffm replied the topic: CATI system integration
Hi, medhat,
what are the requirements for the CATI system?
  • Interviewer management
  • Productivity analysis
  • Interview recordings
  • Call management
  • Sample management (time zones, languages)
  • Monitoring
  • Automatic dialing
  • Appointments (strict, floating)
  • Block rotation
  • etc. etc.

Of course there is a lot of CATI systems (NIPO, NEBU, Confirmit, Creative Research, Catiopée, IdSurvey, Voxco, Sawtooth, and 1000 more)
So it's difficult to recommend one. Each one is used to his system.

If the features above are not so very important, of course you can use LS - as it is.
The interviewer talks to the respondent entering the data into the LS online questionnaire.
This is rather often done by a market research company when the client created and hosted the questionnaire and only uses the interviewer power of the company.

Best regards
Joffm

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #143623 by medhat
medhat replied the topic: CATI system integration
Thanks Joffm for your reply.

Actually we're already using LS as you mentioned, but we need an advanced CATI to cover most of the features you referred to, (only time zones is not needed as we do local surveys only).
In general, the more features provided the better it will be. (including: IVR , sms-gateway integration..etc)

btw, we are using cisco viop phones.

Regards,
Medhat

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #143627 by jelo
jelo replied the topic: CATI system integration

Joffm wrote: So it's difficult to recommend one. Each one is used to his system.
If the features above are not so very important, of course you can use LS - as it is.

He is looking for a solution like queXS but with MS SQL support. Something which provides the CATI management (agents, dialer, call distribution) and then using LimeSurvey for the survey.

Since there seems to be a budget I would recommend doing the CATI without LimeSurvey.
If you have a larger time-frame you might think about sponsoring a CATI plugin for LimeSurvey.
There might be a few more parties joining the effort.

Joffm has provided a good selection of CATI systems (let me add surveysystem.com to the list) . Evaluation of these systems can be time-consuming. Depending on your location you might choose a system which works with dialers which are lawful in your region.

If queXS is suitable, why not use a different database server than MS SQL for just the CATI system?

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #143650 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: CATI system integration
Did someone test www.goautodial.org/ ?

There are a SAAS service too www.goautodial.com/

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now