How do I add an extra field/data to a survey administrator?

More
1 year 4 months ago #139168 by JeremyDunn
JeremyDunn created the topic: How do I add an extra field/data to a survey administrator?
I'd like to add an extra field to survey administrators. This would be a dropdown option that can only be set by a user with permission to edit other users (the user itself wouldn't have access to change this field). I'd like to do this as a Plugin.

Additionally, (perhaps this is a separate topic) I'd like to use this new field to determine user permissions/access to particular survey results.

Suggestions?

Thanks!
Jeremy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #139176 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: How do I add an extra field/data to a survey administrator?

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
1 year 4 months ago #139223 by JeremyDunn
JeremyDunn replied the topic: How do I add an extra field/data to a survey administrator?
Thanks, but what I'm actually looking for is to add an extra field to a admin user's profile.

More
1 year 4 months ago #139238 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: How do I add an extra field/data to a survey administrator?
No clean way actually,

You need to create a new super admin page for example , in 2.50 using public function actionIndex() : framagit.org/SondagePro-LimeSurvey-plugi...moteControl.php#L147

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!