Limesurvey commmon_helper.php and console.php SendEmailMessage()-Function

More
1 year 8 months ago #131439 by andersonelias
andersonelias created the topic: Limesurvey commmon_helper.php and console.php SendEmailMessage()-Function
Hi Limesurvey Team,

I recently purchased the invitation.php script. The problem is: the function SendEmailMessage() (common_helper.php) set the $emailmethod to "mail" (use server's sendmail / postfix function) even if "smtp" is set in the email configuration menu.

I noticed in console.php that there is also this line:
This loader bypasses the default Yii loader and loads a custom console class instead.
Can this be the one causing the problem with the $emailmethod variable?

Can someone help me, how I can override the function without changing the core code ?

Thank you very much.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #135476 by Mazi
Mazi replied the topic: Limesurvey commmon_helper.php and console.php SendEmailMessage()-Function
Please file a support ticket at our Bugtracker and add all available information there.
Afterwards, please post the link to the ticket here so we can assign it to the appropriate developer.

Thanks!

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

More
1 year 5 months ago #135576 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Limesurvey commmon_helper.php and console.php SendEmailMessage()-Function
I don't think it's a limesurvey core issue .....

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
1 year 5 months ago #135582 by Mazi
Mazi replied the topic: Limesurvey commmon_helper.php and console.php SendEmailMessage()-Function

DenisChenu wrote: I don't think it's a limesurvey core issue .....

It is, because the sendemail() function seems to behave differently when calling it from a console script.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now