Intégration limesurvey autre site (Integration limesurvey another site)

More
3 years 1 week ago #128149 by jht2010
jht2010 created the topic: Intégration limesurvey autre site (Integration limesurvey another site)
Hello I have two questions:

the first is your release has a user interface limesurvey / Pass ( eg link = http : // limesurvey user = toto & pass = 4444 ?

The second is it possible to write when saving a questionnaie save the HTML address of it , to call it a smartphone .

thank you in advance

Bonjour j'ai deux questions :

la première peut ton communiqué a l'interface limesurvey un user / Pass (lien exemple = http://limesurvey?user=toto&pass=4444 ?

La deuxiéme est il possible d'écrire lors de la sauvegarde d'un questionnaie de sauvegarder l'adresse HTML de celui-ci, ceci pour l'appeler d'un smartphone.

Merci d'avance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 week ago #128150 by jht2010
jht2010 replied the topic: Intégration limesurvey autre site (Integration limesurvey another site)
Hello I have two questions:

the first is your release has a user interface limesurvey / Pass ( eg link = http : // limesurvey user = toto & pass = 4444 ?

The second is it possible to write when saving a questionnaie save the HTML address of it , to call it a smartphone .

thank you in advance

Bonjour j'ai deux questions :

la première peut ton communiqué a l'interface limesurvey un user / Pass (lien exemple = http://limesurvey?user=toto&pass=4444 ?

La deuxiéme est il possible d'écrire lors de la sauvegarde d'un questionnaie de sauvegarder l'adresse HTML de celui-ci, ceci pour l'appeler d'un smartphone.

Merci d'avance

More
3 years 1 week ago #128151 by holch
holch replied the topic: Intégration limesurvey autre site (Integration limesurvey another site)
Please post the same topic only once. I'll join the two topics.

Please also do not mix languages (I wanted to move your post already as it looked french to me, until I saw that it is actually a mix of languages). It is not good to mix them, because you might also get a mix of languages in the response.

If you are able to read and write English, I always recommend to go for the English forum, because there are more chances that you get a quick answer (most regular posters here in the forum speak their language + English).

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
The following user(s) said Thank You: jht2010

More
3 years 1 week ago #128154 by jht2010
jht2010 replied the topic: Intégration limesurvey autre site (Integration limesurvey another site)
Thank you should even be in development

More
3 years 1 week ago #128155 by holch
holch replied the topic: Intégration limesurvey autre site (Integration limesurvey another site)
OK, moved to "development".

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
The following user(s) said Thank You: jht2010

More
3 years 1 week ago #128172 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Intégration limesurvey autre site (Integration limesurvey another site)
Hi,

Don't really understand the question ...
1st : you ean the link of "saved survey" ? If yes : yes ... why not ? You can even put your email : you receive the link and can send it to user
2nd : ??? Yes : if you have save a survey, you can open it on a smartphone for example (better to use a RWD template, skeletonquest for example)

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
3 years 1 week ago - 3 years 1 week ago #128173 by jht2010
The first question aims to make a single one sig by sample with $_SESSION

The second is to write in a mysql db automatically the questionnaire link

Thank you
Last Edit: 3 years 1 week ago by jht2010.

More
3 years 1 week ago #128193 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Intégration limesurvey autre site (Integration limesurvey another site)
Hi,

First : not actually, but you can make your own system
Second : don't understand the prupose : why did you need to write the survey link to a DB ? The survey link is always baseurl.example.or/{$surveid}/token/{$token } for example.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
3 years 1 week ago #128195 by jht2010
First : how do I in the main site variables ... and I run into iFrame limesurvey ?

Second : Here is basically the principle : each admin limesurvey (client) create surveys that are its own. The smartphone application according to the location of a user must issue investigations of a charge of this perimeter location customers.
thank you in advance

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!