Test survey

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #126985 by hokascha
hokascha created the topic: Test survey
Hi all,

I let website users create their own surveys. I then use LS Remote API to actually create the survey in LS. I would like to let the user test his survey. I can easily add a new user plus token to LS via the API and give the corresponding URL to the user. But how can I delete the users answer afterwards? Or is there any special test URL that doesn't save any answers?

Thanks!

Kevin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #126990 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Test survey
Seems there are no "delete_response" in LS API : api.limesurvey.org/classes/remotecontrol_handle.html

You can make a feature request

Actually you can do a plugin to remove the response when is submitted :
manual.limesurvey.org/AfterSurveyComplete
and
manual.limesurvey.org/AfterSurveyQuota

Use specific token for example, or set a SESSION according to some specific param in URL.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
2 years 2 weeks ago - 2 years 2 weeks ago #126991 by hokascha
hokascha replied the topic: Test survey
Thanks, I submitted a feature request at bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=9956 and I'll have a look into the source, maybe I can implement it myself.

BTW, why did you remove all the API documentation from the wiki? The auto-generated documentation is not really well, especially when it comes to options and parameters. Therefor I still use the old version , thanks to wiki history.

Greets,

Kevin
Last Edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by hokascha. Reason: link didn't work

More
2 years 1 week ago #127004 by DenisChenu
Because API manual is broken .... Autogenerated : unsure information is OK.

See bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=9919#c33171

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).

More
2 years 1 week ago #127005 by DenisChenu

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now