Screenouts

More
3 years 8 months ago #113371 by meeko434
meeko434 replied the topic: Screenouts
I have tested out my screenouts and they are not working. I have four screening questions as I presented previously. I know that quotas can not apply to multiple questions so I set the first question to terminate if the answer is No. Which did not work. The combination question I used the script Tpartner supplied me and that is the only screenout that is working. For instance if someone answers No to question 2 they are able to pass on, which needs to be terminated. Do I need to set the hidden equation using all 4 questions? My screenout criteria is if a participant answers No to question 1 and/or 2 and also if they answer White and Non-Hispanic...is there any way I can do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #113373 by holch
holch replied the topic: Screenouts
Well, unfortunately your questions are not here in this thread, so it is a little difficult to follow.

How did you set the screenouts for the simple questions?

A quota that has the value "0" (zero)?

Could you make your survey (or at least the screenout part) available? Because it is quite difficult to find out what is going wrong like this.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by holch.

More
3 years 8 months ago #113375 by meeko434
meeko434 replied the topic: Screenouts
Here are my questions and the quota information I put in. My exclusions are that if someone answers No to questions 1 and/or 2 they are to be redirected to the end message. Also if they answer White AND No to the Hispanic origin question, that is the reason I used the hidden equation. If someone was to answer say African American and No to Hispanic I want them to be included
Attachments:

More
3 years 8 months ago #113376 by holch
holch replied the topic: Screenouts
You have set 1 quota with 4 different answers. This is a AND relationship, which means you would only screenout if you say

"No" to question 1 AND
"No" to question 2 AND
"White" to question 3 AND
"No" to question 4.

Only if you answer the 4 questions exactly like that the screenout would work.

You need to create a quota for EACH of these.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!