Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

TOPIC: For Imported Surveys/Question Groups, token security does not lfunction

For Imported Surveys/Question Groups, token security does not lfunction 2 years 10 months ago #104478

I have the 2.05+ version with the latest updates (140131) installed, both, online and offline.

When I import a survey/question group online, and initialize a token table for it - the token table is created and even the email carries a token number to be given by the respondent to access the survey.
But on clicking the link to the survey, the template that opens is one that does not contain a token box. The respondent has only to attempt the security addition question and is granted access to the survey!

Note: This malfunctioning has started only since one week, before which everything was fine. I have updated my version during this week. Could this be the reason?? One more thing - from the start, no templates can be imported, gives error message.

Please help me, I am stuck real bad.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

For Imported Surveys/Question Groups, token security does not lfunction 2 years 10 months ago #104486

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 1375
Hi,

You click a link with the token inside ?
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (use private message).

For Imported Surveys/Question Groups, token security does not lfunction 2 years 10 months ago #104489

I move my cursor over the link and the finger icon shows up and then I click. For the past one month it was just working fine.
I discovered one more thing today - the "save as label set" so that I can use it as a pre-defined label set also does not online!

For Imported Surveys/Question Groups, token security does not lfunction 2 years 10 months ago #104491

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 1375
Then you have token/HGHJJGFJFJG in the link : rigth ?

If i understand rigth, it's the desired behaviour ...

Denis
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (use private message).

For Imported Surveys/Question Groups, token security does not lfunction 2 years 10 months ago #104492

My Dearest Karma!

Dear me! O dear me! How could I miss this point!!?? Silly Silly me!

You were right. The mistake is mine. All is well now.

Sooooo Sorry for the trouble.
Time to create page: 0.342 seconds
Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form