Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!

Switching colors in Default Theme

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #103481 by Sjorsie
Hi all,

As you might know, the LimeSurvey default theme switches between two colors (blue and green). I am using the default theme, but adjusted it a little bit. For some reason I can't find the colors in the color scheme (blue and green). Therefor I am unable to change the colors.

Does anyone know where I can change the color scheme (blue and green) of choose just one scheme, instead of switching between the two colors?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Sjors
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Sjorsie. Reason: grammar mistake

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #103483 by tpartner
Search template.css for all instances of ".page-odd". This is where the "green" effects are applied.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
3 years 1 month ago #103484 by dione
In your css file might be something like "page-odd".
This gives different properties for the odd pages in your questionnaire.

More
3 years 1 month ago #103487 by Sjorsie
Thanks! I found it! ;)

More
3 years 4 weeks ago #104138 by LBOATENG10
Hello,

I would also like to change the colors of the template and its layout but from some reason the "template editor" does not appear anywhere for me to do such things.

Please help.

Lois

More
3 years 4 weeks ago #104160 by tpartner
You will need to be given the correct permissions - manual.limesurvey.org/Manage_users#Setti...rmissions_for_a_user

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form