Import response after added a new question in the rolled out survey

More
3 years 5 months ago #102488 by bennetyu
bennetyu created the topic: Import response after added a new question in the rolled out survey
I need to add a new question from the existing survey. I checked that there is a warning message in the import responses function to mention that "You can import all old responses with the same amount of columns as in your active survey."

Is there any way or workaround to import previous response after add a new question?

Thanks,
Bennet

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #102517 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Import response after added a new question in the rolled out survey
HI,

LS version please ?

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
3 years 5 months ago #102532 by bennetyu
bennetyu replied the topic: Import response after added a new question in the rolled out survey
Hi Denis,

I am using Version 2.00+ Build 130526

Thanks,
Bennet

More
3 years 5 months ago #102554 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Import response after added a new question in the rolled out survey
Hi,

You need to update/hack the VV file:
manual.limesurvey.org/Changing_an_active_survey
Adding needed column, uodatre column name etc ...

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
3 years 5 months ago #102562 by bennetyu
bennetyu replied the topic: Import response after added a new question in the rolled out survey
Let me try. Thank you very much, Denis.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now