Issue in RTL Layout, select options and other for survey in Arabic

More
3 years 6 months ago #101722 by javedhakim
javedhakim created the topic: Issue in RTL Layout, select options and other for survey in Arabic
I had created a survey in Arabic language with some questions. After saving I executed the survey to see how it will display. The questions were displayed in LTR layout which doesn't suite for Arabic Language. How can I change it to RTL layout? Is there anyway? And I had added one question as a drop down list. First item in the drop down list is please choose from the following... It comes in English even in Arabic survey. How can I change that to Arabic?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #101727 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Issue in RTL Layout, select options and other for survey in Arabic
Hi,

What is your LS version ?

Did the SURVEY language is set to arabic or not ?
Can you export your lss files ?

Because i have some arabic survey to test and it work like a charm .

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
The following user(s) said Thank You: javedhakim

More
3 years 6 months ago #101730 by javedhakim
javedhakim replied the topic: Issue in RTL Layout, select options and other for survey in Arabic
The base language of survey was set to English. I added Arabic in survey language option. Now it's giving me option to select language. How can I delete the base language that is English.

More
3 years 6 months ago #101741 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Issue in RTL Layout, select options and other for survey in Arabic
Unfortunately you cannot remove the base language.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
3 years 6 months ago #101788 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Issue in RTL Layout, select options and other for survey in Arabic
Hi,

You can try (without any guareantee ..)
Export the survey in TSV format, upodate the survey and change the primary language to ar, second to en.
Import survey and see what you get.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now