Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

TOPIC: Problem with Template citronade - resume later disappear

Problem with Template citronade - resume later disappear 3 years 1 month ago #100674

• rambo
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

every time when I try to edit citronade template, or just save it under different name (no editing) button "resume later" disappear (or <ul class="tools">)! I research little bit and noticed that it just change sized to 749px x 0px.

So how/where can I change that size?

Regards,
Ivan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problem with Template citronade - resume later disappear 3 years 1 month ago #100753

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 1477
I cannot reproduce the problem. Can you activate a test survey using the copied template?
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Problem with Template citronade - resume later disappear 3 years 1 month ago #100834

• rambo
  • Fresh Lemon
sorry for late response. Here is a link:
www.4usurveys.com/online/index.php/339961/lang-hr

at the end you can see that ul.tools is 1010px x 0px
I am using LimeSurvey
Version 2.00+ Build 131009

try with chrome, IE, mozila other computer always same story.

THX!

Problem with Template citronade - resume later disappear 3 years 1 month ago #100839

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 1477
It looks like a script in startpage.pstpl is corrupted so the "no-js" class is not being replaced.

In startpage.pstpl, replace this line:
<script type='text/javascript'>/*<![CDATA[*/(function(H){ H.className=H.className.replace(/bno-jsb/,'js') })(document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]);/*]]>*/</script>

With this:
<script type='text/javascript'>/*<![CDATA[*/(function(H){ H.className=H.className.replace(/\bno-js\b/,'js') })(document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]);/*]]>*/</script>
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Problem with Template citronade - resume later disappear 3 years 1 month ago #100843

• rambo
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank you! when I edit it in template editor after saving it again replace with same syntax. so I edit it in shell and now it is working.
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds
Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form