Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
  • Page:

TOPIC: Array_filter in Ranking has stopped working

Array_filter in Ranking has stopped working 2 years 9 months ago #100821

• carmcomp
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank you for your efforts. I tried several different combinations of arrow-up (is this what you meant by key-up?), arrow-down, enter key, mouse-ing into fields, but the only thing that seems to work for us is tabbing out. We can move forward with this knowledge, but do you know if this could be a setting in our environment that can be changed, such as how different keys function within the survey?

Thanks again.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Array_filter in Ranking has stopped working 2 years 9 months ago #100824

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 1358
No, by key-up, I mean as soon as I enter a character and release the key. What browser(s) are you testing on?
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Array_filter in Ranking has stopped working 2 years 9 months ago #100825

• carmcomp
  • Fresh Lemon
What you are describing is how it works for us if the relevance equation is removed, but when it is in place on all 3 questions, tabbing out still seems to be the only thing that is working for us. We are primarily using Chrome, but have also tested in IE8 and Mozilla and experience the same behavior.
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Imprint                   Data Protection Statement                  Revocation information and revocation form