Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

TOPIC: Condition based on previous people's answers and counts

Condition based on previous people's answers and counts 3 years 1 week ago #99108

• noisygecko
Is there a way to have questions show up with the condition based on the sum() of other respondents answers?

I am not really sure how to phrase this, so it is very hard to search for it. What I would like to do is to create a sign-up for time slots to volunteer and with a maximum for each of the time slots. Once some maximum number of people have selected a time-slot, then that "question" wouldn't show up.

I know this isn't what LimeSurvey is for, but it *seems* like it should be possible...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Condition based on previous people's answers and counts 3 years 3 days ago #99201

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 1330
Hi,

Not in actual LimeSUrvey core system.

You can use some ajax for this, but need time, developpement and JS/PHP ability.

You can put a feature request too, because you can use QUOTA but quota are not tested BEFORE the answer, only after.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core developpement are on my free time (Say thanks ?).
A bug not reported is a bug not corrected. | Please, read the documentation | La doc en français à besoin de vous
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Imprint                   Data Protection Statement                  Revocation information and revocation form