how to have multiple uses of single token emit confirmation mail after each use?

More
3 years 10 months ago #98083 by bebs
bebs created the topic: how to have multiple uses of single token emit confirmation mail after each use?
Hello.

I'd like to get a confirmation mail sent to my respondant each time (s)he fills in a questionnaire, as it contains a nice summary of the provided answers.

Unfortunately when I allow many uses of the same token, the respondant only gets the confirmation mail after consuming all its token uses, and not after each answer set submission.

My scenario is to use the same questionnaire before, during and after a course, and I want to compare the 3 sets of answers for all participants, therefore I put token use count to 3.

Any idea how to have a confirmation email sent after each survey submission when token count is more than 1?

thanks!
Bebs.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #98112 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: how to have multiple uses of single token emit confirmation mail after each use?
Hello,

Maybe you can use "basic admin notification" ; set {TOKEN:EMAIL} to Send basic admin notification email to: input in survey setting.

You can put a feature request too.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now