Blank page after adding the first question in a survey

More
4 years 5 months ago #96343 by majo01
majo01 created the topic: Blank page after adding the first question in a survey
Hello, I'm new at LimeSurvey and having some issues when setting up the first test survey.installation went smooth and everything looks fine until I add the first question to a group. After that the preview/test page gets blank. If I activate the survey it also returns a blank page when I try to open it.

The other problem is when I try to save changes to the global preferences for the survey I also get a blank page and no changes remain when i manage to return to the admin pages.

I'm running the latest version of LimeSurvey on a hosted server that meets all requirements, no errors during installation.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #96473 by majo01
majo01 replied the topic: Blank page after adding the first question in a survey
Uninstalled everything after hours of trying to find a solution. Could not find anything wrong - database, permissions, all system requirements okey, etc. Still a blank page was all I could see after adding questions to the survey... Downloaded version 1.8.6 instead and everything works just fine. But should I be concerned about any security issues with version 1.8.6?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!