The name of the Radio List and the Muliple Choice options..Why?

More
4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #94771 by luayessa
luayessa created the topic: The name of the Radio List and the Muliple Choice options..Why?
Why the options of the Multiple Choice question are called "subquestions", while the options of the Radio List question are called "answer options"?
Last Edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by luayessa.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #94803 by holch
holch replied the topic: The name of the Radio List and the Muliple Choice options..Why?
I think this is only a inconsistency. At the end of the day it is more or less the same and just a wording issue.

A while ago there was a change and some parts that were called "answer options" suddenly were called "sub questions".

Maybe you can put a bug report and inform the developers about this inconsistency in wording.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
The following user(s) said Thank You: luayessa

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #94851 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: The name of the Radio List and the Muliple Choice options..Why?

holch wrote: I think this is only a inconsistency. At the end of the day it is more or less the same and just a wording issue.

A while ago there was a change and some parts that were called "answer options" suddenly were called "sub questions".

No,

The bug are before.

A multi check question is X sub question with answer 'checked'/'not checked' : each multi check take one column .
A single select is one answer only (and you can have 'checked/unchecked' for the answer).

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
The following user(s) said Thank You: luayessa

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now