Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!

The name of the Radio List and the Muliple Choice options..Why?

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #94771 by luayessa
Why the options of the Multiple Choice question are called "subquestions", while the options of the Radio List question are called "answer options"?
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by luayessa.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #94803 by holch
I think this is only a inconsistency. At the end of the day it is more or less the same and just a wording issue.

A while ago there was a change and some parts that were called "answer options" suddenly were called "sub questions".

Maybe you can put a bug report and inform the developers about this inconsistency in wording.

Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
The following user(s) said Thank You: luayessa

More
3 years 9 months ago #94851 by DenisChenu

holch wrote: I think this is only a inconsistency. At the end of the day it is more or less the same and just a wording issue.

A while ago there was a change and some parts that were called "answer options" suddenly were called "sub questions".

No,

The bug are before.

A multi check question is X sub question with answer 'checked'/'not checked' : each multi check take one column .
A single select is one answer only (and you can have 'checked/unchecked' for the answer).

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
The following user(s) said Thank You: luayessa

Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form