Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

TOPIC: problem with quota setting

problem with quota setting 3 years 10 months ago #91318

• tonyge
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello, Limesurvey team!
I use Limesurvey 1.90+ and I have problem with the quota setting (I don't use that feature for the first time, but this is the first time that I saw this).
I set the quota when the survey was inactive (the limit was 0, because this quota serve as filter to terminate the survey if the respondent doesn't match the criterion)the when a I activated it, the quota didn't work and when I entered the quota menu there was a blank screen with the following: "Unknown column '74553X777X17643' (those are the survey number and the question number and answer) in 'where clause'..... (description of the quota condition)". The survey is anonymous, without token control.
Could I do something to fix the problem?
P.S. I have to change the answer number of 3 to 9 after the quota setting, but when I tried the same in another survey with the same parameters, there was no problem.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

problem with quota setting 3 years 10 months ago #91366

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 1375
We can't support here for 1.90, maybe some old bug, but don't really know.

Denis
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (use private message).
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds
Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form