Template Editor, import, export, copy not functioning ver. 2.00+ Build 121204

More
4 years 9 months ago #90192 by Label
Label created the topic: Template Editor, import, export, copy not functioning ver. 2.00+ Build 121204
I've recently installed ver. 2.00, I have set the various directories (template, upload, etc) to 777 permissions. When attempting to edit the templates via the template editor it seems that none of the functionality is working. When selecting the "Copy Template" I get the pop up window for naming the template but hitting ok does nothing. Nor do selecting the export or import buttons. Also the typical template editor diplay of the scripts for screens does not display (see attachment). I'm I missing something in the permissions to get this functionality working?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #90198 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Template Editor, import, export, copy not functioning ver. 2.00+ Build 121204
Hello,

Did you empty your navigator cache ?

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
4 years 9 months ago #90243 by Label
Label replied the topic: Template Editor, import, export, copy not functioning ver. 2.00+ Build 121204
Hi Denis,

No I haven't and i'm not sure how/where to empty the cache.

More
4 years 9 months ago #90283 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Template Editor, import, export, copy not functioning ver. 2.00+ Build 121204
Click refresh on your browser (not F5, but refresh).

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
4 years 9 months ago #90290 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Template Editor, import, export, copy not functioning ver. 2.00+ Build 121204
Or Ctrl-Shift-Del

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
4 years 9 months ago #90315 by Label
Label replied the topic: Template Editor, import, export, copy not functioning ver. 2.00+ Build 121204
You mean browser cache, yes, I've tried that. I'm using Chrome 2.00

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now