Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
  • Page:

TOPIC: Multiples arrays (with multiples questions types inside) in the same page

Multiples arrays (with multiples questions types inside) in the same page 3 years 5 months ago #91980

• PEGASO_UAB
  • Fresh Lemon
Each "question" is already a group of questions (6 dropdown and a textdisplay question where I put the last script that you gave me) so I don't think I could do that...

Do you think it will not work with the first script that you give which applies the plugin to all text-displays on a page?

If no solutions, I could do 2 different surveys and ask people directly in the mail to choose one of them.

Thanks!

F
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Multiples arrays (with multiples questions types inside) in the same page 3 years 5 months ago #91983

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 1363
Do you think it will not work with the first script that you give which applies the plugin to all text-displays on a page?
I don't know, you will need to test to see if the checkconditions() function interferes with the hiding of the drop-downs.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Multiples arrays (with multiples questions types inside) in the same page 3 years 5 months ago #91988

• PEGASO_UAB
  • Fresh Lemon
I tried but the result is the same....
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds
Imprint                   Data Protection Statement                  Revocation information and revocation form