Multiples arrays (with multiples questions types inside) in the same page

More
4 years 5 months ago #91980 by PEGASO_UAB
PEGASO_UAB replied the topic: Multiples arrays (with multiples questions types inside) in the same page
Each "question" is already a group of questions (6 dropdown and a textdisplay question where I put the last script that you gave me) so I don't think I could do that...

Do you think it will not work with the first script that you give which applies the plugin to all text-displays on a page?

If no solutions, I could do 2 different surveys and ask people directly in the mail to choose one of them.

Thanks!

F

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #91983 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Multiples arrays (with multiples questions types inside) in the same page

Do you think it will not work with the first script that you give which applies the plugin to all text-displays on a page?

I don't know, you will need to test to see if the checkconditions() function interferes with the hiding of the drop-downs.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
4 years 5 months ago #91988 by PEGASO_UAB
PEGASO_UAB replied the topic: Multiples arrays (with multiples questions types inside) in the same page
I tried but the result is the same....

Did you already participate in our customer survey?

Don't miss your chance for great prices.

Please click here to participate:

Start now

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now