Ranking question: new look and feel?

More
4 years 6 months ago #89339 by Zedas
Zedas created the topic: Ranking question: new look and feel?
Hi

I´m using a ranking question type on a brand new survey and that´s the way it looks (please look at attachements)

As all docs regarding this type of question show a different layout(see attached 2) I´d like to know if this is the new look of new Limesurvey version or if i did something wrong.

Thank you

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #89358 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Ranking question: new look and feel?
Nope, nothing wrong. This is the new drag-and-drop ranking interface implemented in 2.0.

The documentation is a wiki so please feel free to update it as required.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
4 years 6 months ago #89367 by Zedas
Zedas replied the topic: Ranking question: new look and feel?

tpartner wrote: Nope, nothing wrong. This is the new drag-and-drop ranking interface implemented in 2.0.

Great new look BTW

The documentation is a wiki so please feel free to update it as required.

I don´t know if i am the most qualified person to do this but i´ll try :-)

Thank you for your time

More
4 years 6 months ago #89368 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Ranking question: new look and feel?

Great new look BTW

Thanks. I developed it originally and then DenisChenu rolled it into the core so buy him a beer too :cheer:

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
4 years 6 months ago #89379 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Ranking question: new look and feel?

Zedas wrote: I don´t know if i am the most qualified person to do this but i´ll try :-)

All user are qualified person to do the docs. And surely, dev's are not the most qualified ;).

tpartner wrote: Thanks. I developed it originally and then DenisChenu rolled it into the core so buy him a beer too

Yep, and thank's for your code.
But then : ranking question can be done without javascript \o/ and more accessibility (have to do soem test again).

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now