Defaul Template - editin in browser message "Thanks for your subscription..... "

More
4 years 6 months ago #89334 by Zedas
Zedas created the topic: Defaul Template - editin in browser message "Thanks for your subscription..
Hi

I´m using the default template and would like to know where can I edit the template(?) responsible for the message: "Thanks for your subscription. The links were sent by email. Click on email´s link to proceed. Survey administrator This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it."

The text it´s ok...i´m trying to edit only the layout/ css.

Here follows the exact message on my language:

Obrigado por se inscrever para participar do questionário.

Os dados de acesso ao questionário foram enviados por e-mail. Clique no link do e-mail para continuar.

Survey administrator (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Diging a bit more on default´s template folder i´ve found only the "register.pstpl" and I guess it´s not the one.

Thank you all :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #89360 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Defaul Template - editin in browser message "Thanks for your subscription..
Hmm, yeah, that doesn't seem to be in a template file. You can put in a feature request for it - ideas.limesurvey.org/

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now