Reporting Template

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #84913 by just1
just1 created the topic: Reporting Template
Sorry All,

I am a little new to all of this and I have been reading the manual and am a little stuck. I wonder if the following is at all possible:

I want to be able to get the statistics/analysis of the survey to be presented in a specific formatted template. I cannot seem to figure out if these is possible.

I do understand that the reporting can be in a word doc or csv file, however, I then need this information to be presented " as a pretty little package" for viewing. Will Lime Survery be able to achieve this or do I need another "finishing" programme in order to achieve this goal?

In addition I am wanting to set specific results and points for the statistics. Exp: If a questions has options, I want to be able to set a points system so that when if Answer 1 is the best and worth 4 points and answer 4 is bad and therefore only worth 1 point...then when analysed over all the amount of points will determine who is "best" and who is "unsatisfactory" then the "report" will throw out specific text on the report.

I hope I didn't confuse anyone, I am still trying to get it all straight in my mind. But any help would be wonderful.

Many thanks
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by just1.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Did you already participate in our customer survey?

Don't miss your chance for great prices.

Please click here to participate:

Start now

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now