Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!

short answer prefix

More
4 years 7 months ago #83701 by rvenkat
For short answers, under display settings if I leave "Answer Prefix" blank, then the word "Answer" is automatically inserted as a prefix. If I put my own prefix (e.g., Email), then the prefix appears as "Answer Email". How do I get rid of the word "Answer". I want to customize the prefix.

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #83868 by rvenkat
I think the problem is with the specific template I am using. Other templates don't have this problem.

I have attached two examples. I would like to remove the prefix which appears by default.

If you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Attachments:

More
4 years 7 months ago #83877 by holch
So which template are you using? Is it a custom one?

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
4 years 7 months ago #83878 by rvenkat
Yes, it is a custom template.

More
4 years 7 months ago #83879 by holch
Then I guess you will have to have a look there. Sounds to me like there is a bug in the template, if all other templates provided with Limesurvey don't show the same problem.

As we do not have access to the template, it is basically impossible to find the problem,

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
4 years 7 months ago #83881 by rvenkat
Holch, thanks.
I will contact the designer.

Ramesh Venkat

Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form