Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!

Version 1.92 Build - 120509 - Email of Survey Results

More
4 years 9 months ago #80599 by konmanos
All,

I love the new receipt of results in an email - with Tabled cells etc.
Great when able to fir on one page - however when it starts to go over many pages - you start to realise - it would have been less pages - and easier to read - if on a single page. Is there any way to change the receipt of results - to be just like the old days - and not taken up by the wide cells?

Thanks in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #81007 by konmanos
All, Isn't anyone able to tell me - if the reporting - when emailed back the results can be changed back to non-Tabled - and greyed out cells? Just the questions and answers in a text format?

More
4 years 8 months ago #81014 by c_schmitz
Hello!

Afaik the template for the detailed admin notification email can/does contain CSS. So just change the CSS to something you like (provided you have some CSS knowledge).

Best regards

Carsten Schmitz
LimeSurvey project leader

More
4 years 8 months ago #81158 by konmanos
Thank you for the reply - but can you give me the location of this area. I am sure that I will then be able to work it - thanks!

More
4 years 8 months ago #81172 by tpartner
Survey properties -> Email templates

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Attachments:

Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form